CLOSED - Thanks for looking. Please check back for future jobs.
Technical Specialist - Cell Biology (Based BioCity, Scotland)
A Cell Biologist is required to develop and deliver quality cell material to support Clyde Biosciences’ growing business.
The Technical Specialist (Cell Biology) will work principally with hiPSC derived cardiomyocytes although other cells are also used.
As an important part of a small team, based in our state-of-the-art laboratories at BioCity Scotland, the Technical Specialist (Cell Biology) will have an important role in delivering client contracts and ensuring great experimental results are delivered.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong tissue culture experience (5 yrs+)
- An advanced degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in working in a fast-moving laboratory environment
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking your email TS3.
Closing Date – 23 June 2017